CrossOverPodcast

A temporary home for Koan Bremner's audio show "CrossOver", which will cover various aspects of Koan's experience of living with Gender Dysphoria.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

This blog has moved; time for you to update your browser favourites or aggregator settings

Now online (MP3, 0.6 MB, 2 minutes 25 seconds) - an audio version of these instructions (for the benefit of those whose only interaction with this site is through a podcatching client).

As I wrote here some time ago, I have been migrating all of the content in this blog (and the audio show it contains) to a new location, running under new software. That migration is now complete. :-) Therefore, I will not be publishing any more content in this blog. Which means that if you wish to continue reading (or listening to) my work, you need to do one (or all) of the following:
  • The new home of all my work is Multidimensional.Me - there is a frequently-asked questions (or "FAQ") page on that site, but basically, if you wish to read all of my blog posts in your web browser, or download my audio shows manually from there, then please update your browser favourites or bookmarks accordingly;

  • If you read this blog in a news aggregator, you need to update your subscription to the new feed - I will not be continuing to use FeedBurner on the new site;

  • If you're reading this because you're a listener to my audio show "CrossOver", then the new home of that show is here; if you use a podcatching client to download new shows automatically (yes, I know, there hasn't been a show since the beginning of May... I've been *busy*!) then you need to update your client to use the new feed - please note that, depending on the podcatching client you use, it *may* download the old shows again; please accept my apologies in advance if this happens to you, there's not much I can do to avoid it happening.

I hope the above instructions are clear; if you have *any* problems, please do not hesitate to send me an email at koanbremner {at} gmail {dot} com and I will do everything I can to assist you.

0 Comments:

<< Home