CrossOverPodcast

A temporary home for Koan Bremner's audio show "CrossOver", which will cover various aspects of Koan's experience of living with Gender Dysphoria.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Comments are now closed on this blog; they will be enabled on the migrated version in a day or so

Much as I love receiving comments on this blog... I've closed new comments (but left the exisiting ones visible, in perpetuity). This is to ease the final stages of the blog migration to Radio Userland at http://www.multidimensional.me.uk All of the existing content and comments will be reproduced on the new blog; all I ask is a little forbearance for the next few hours while I finish the task! ;-)

I have put a tombstone notice on each post. Once I've copied the comments across, I'll update each tombstone with the URL of the corresponding post in the new blog. I'm having to fit this furniture-shifting around other matters, so it's taking longer in elapsed time than I'd hoped; c'est la vie!

0 Comments:

<< Home